As per section 12(1) of the National Trust Act any voluntary organisation or the association of parents of persons with disabilities or the “Association of Persons with disabilities working in the field of autism, cerebral palsy, mental retardation and multiple disabilities” already registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860(21 of 1860), or section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956(1 of 1956), or as a Public Charitable Trust and under Persons With Disability Act, 1995 in the concerned state can apply for registration in National Trust by filling online form along with form `E’ (generated by the system) duly signed and stamped by the President/General Secretary of the organisation.
Keep ready the following documents
- Resolution & Authorization of the Organisation to file application for registration.
- Form E for registration under Rule 27(3). All pages duly signed and stamped by authorized signatory.
- Audited Annual Accounts of the last two years
- Annual Report of the last year
- Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Certificate of Registration under Persons with Disabilities Act-1995.
- Certificate of Registration/ Incorporation under any relevant Act like Societies Registration Act.